Take a look at our video below
- The Water Treadmill can help improve the horse’s range of movement and build muscle while putting minimum stress on the front legs. It is a low intensity workout that makes it suitable for both fit horses and those returning to work after injury. The treadmill encourages the horse to ‘sit’ behind, making them drive with the hind legs while taking the weight off the front legs. While working on the water treadmill, the horse takes bigger, longer steps than they would on land. This helps to build up the muscles in the hind quarters and over the lumber area of the back.
- The Hydrotherapy Spa is used to treat and prevent a multitude of injuries in 2oC saltwater. The cold temperature induces a large rush of blood and circulation which otherwise would not be present. This drug free therapy can be used for injury prevention and also to increase mobility and reduce swelling in the limbs before and after racing / competing.
- Five bay Claydon horse walker with roof and rubber flooring and sides.
- American barn with 12 internal monarch stables, all stables have automatic waterers, fully rubber matted on floor and sides, and barn aisle also fully rubber matted.
- Two large 20 X 20 loose boxes.
- Six wooden John Williams stables with full rubber matting.
- Two furlong circular deep sand gallop, full rails around the gallop.
- High sided, sand and carpet surface lunge arena.
- High sided ménage with sand and carpet surface.
- Easy Fix hurdles, logs and tyre jumps.
- Extensive off road hacking and lane hacking. Great for getting youngsters out, we have a yard hack, Bonnie the Connemara who goes out with them to start with to get their confidence up.
- Woodchip turn out pens.
- Small turn out paddocks.
- Turn out pen.
- Over 80 acres of grazing. Kept to a very high standard thanks to topping, rolling and natural fertilising methods by Mike and Pat Wakeman. All with excellent fencing and hedging for protection.